Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Product Review! Re9 Intensive Renewal Serum

  This is my absolute, must-have, number 1, best ever product so far. It totally makes the skincare routine complete. It's called the Re9 Intensive Renewal Serum, by Arbonne. 
  The Re9 Advanced Collection is Arbonne's premier anti-aging skincare line, clinically tested to help improve skin firmness in just 24 hours. The formulas are powered by 9 major age-defying elements plus breakthrough botanicals and a collagen- supporting supplement. This means visible results: the appearance of few fine lines and wrinkles, and more youthful-looking skin. Age is only a number!!
 




























It's called Intensive because its full of collagen- supporting ingredients that are clinically tested to hold in moisture and help visibly firm and lift, while lessening the appearance of fine lines. 
Key Ingredients: algae extract, sea buckthorn oil, stabilized vitamin C
Allergy and Dermatologist tested, Ideal for all skin types

**I use this product in the morning before I apply my day cream, and at night before I apply my night cream. While I like both my day and night cream very much, I feel that this product really allows them to work much better. It feels that it prepares my skin, and makes it more receptive to the moisturizer. It's been so unbelievably dry this summer, and being outside all day it has been very essential to properly moisturize. 
  Wait..waaaaiitt. Saved the best for last! This product is vegan certified, gluten free, and doesn't contain anything that's going to seriously harm you now or later in life. ( sad that isn't a given?)


Formulated Without: *animal products or by-products * artificial flavors or sweeteners * benzene * BPA* carbon black* formaldehyde preservatives* parabens*petrolatum * phthalates* sodium lauryl sulfate* synthetic dyes* talc* triclosan * triethanolamine(TEA) 

I hope your just dying to try this product now! I won't use anything else, its amazing. SO amazing. And I'm a massive skeptic. Like eh, whatever. Not here. 

I'd love a comment, an email, a tweet, pigeon message? Do you want this now? I gotchu. Seriously though, if you want more information and pricing, ask.

Cheers til next time,
Lindsey

Lindseyelwell.arbonne.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment