Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Monday, September 19, 2016

Arbonne, Network Marketing, Gen-Y

Some of the conversation that I have with people that are considering the business, I want to discuss with them why the industry in general is a positive choice. 

Arbonne seems to be perfectly positioned for your success. Everyone wants to look and feel better, so Health and Wellness is exploding. Network marketing is booming, and people want more from the time that they spend working. 

A lot of my friends from both High School and college are participating in some form of network marketing. Some are involved with Arbonne, others in Rodan + Fields, Beachbody and IT Works. I see a lot of their posts. Many similar to mine, and I have to say that I am proud of every single one of them. Go get it girl, or guy!

We were programmed to go to college then get a job, work 9-5 for the rest of our lives, all the while not spending a dime in order to have a chance at having enough money for retirement. Apparently that didnt sit all that well with my generation. Si suppose you could say that we need instant gratification from growing up in an age of technology.  I'm seeing it in a slightly different way. 

I see an overly motivated group of young people that are passionate, ambitious and creative that are just doing things a little bit differently.

These people are literally building their own empires, usually from the comfort of their own homes. Instead of taking entry level jobs working for someone else and making someone else's dreams come true, they are taking the initiative to make those dreams happen for themselves. I have to say that I am proud to see the people that I went to highschool with or have met since along the way out there rockin it. 

So Post Away people, even if its a different business than mine, I learn something every time I read one of your posts.
Cheers Until next time,

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment