Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Accurate Information

I try hard to give my followers accurate information on the topics that I choose to write about. I don't want to give anything that may be misleading, or worse, inaccurate. Then I thought for a moment about all the misleading information we get every.single.day. In particular, concerning the topics that I do normally write about; the FDA can be misleading, the beauty industry is certainly misleading, the health & wellness industry, marketing companies, the list goes on. One health & wellness Independant Consultant who is, unlike the other agencies, is GENUINELY interested in the well being of others, making a genuine mistake, is probably not the worst thing to happen to the industry.

However, I will continue to do my best to provide up to date and accurate information that is 1) most interesting to the most users 2) accurate and helpful

Thanks for Following :)

No comments:

Post a Comment