Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Product Review of BRAND NEW protein bars!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when Arbonne releases new product. Its seriously so exciting. They always do an amazing job and its totally worth the wait. Always.

So this time they've made some adjustments to the Nutrition Bars, and I have to say it was positive in my book. I'm going to remind you what the older version entailed, and let you know about any differences that the new ones have. Lets go!

The old nutrition bars came in two flavors, fruit and chocolate. Each contained 10g of protein, 3-4 g of fiber, and 16 vitamins and minerals. They contained easily digestible pea and rice protein and nutrient-rich quinoa. To be eaten inbetween meals.






The new bars also contain 10g of protein, 4g of fiber, and have added pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds for added crunch and flavor.
They continue to come in two flavors, but this time it is Dark Chocolate and Sea salt, followed by Cranberry and Pumpkin Seed. The Dark chocolate features a drizzle of non-dairy chocolate on top! (whoa.)
The Cranberry and Pumpkin Seed has dried fruit along with seaame seeds for added crunch (my fav)


I have to say I am a fan of all this so called "added crunch"...It seems to be like I am eating something way more substantial, mentally I am far more satisfied. But to get the true benefits you are going to just have to try them yourself!

http://www.arbonne.com/Pws/lindseyelwell/store/AMUS/catalog/Nutrition,272.aspx






No comments:

Post a Comment