Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Share it with me!

Hey guys!!

I have a couple of things to share with you but I hope youve been tuning in to my blog series lately. It is so important to be aware of what sort of things are in your products (shampoo, conditioner,body wash, shavingcream, toothpaste, baby products, household cleaning products, perfumes and cologne.) I have started with a general overview of how to decipher the labels, then went into detail on a couple of ingredients that I know you use everyday. I personally,am pretty grateful to have found a company that I can buy anything I need from and know that it is safe; However, many of you might want to go through what you already have and decide what to keep, and what else you can get from the grocery store that is safer for you. That option is slightly trickier, but I can help you with that also. I would love to hear back from you all, share some things that you try to avoid and give me a list of some of the things that you use and what you would like to know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment