Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Pure, Safe, Beneficial

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Brand New Industry

Network Marketing and sales is a whole new industry for me. My whole life my work experience has basically been in the horse business, with the exception of a waitressing job here and there. But its exciting. In a totally out of your comfort zone, changing hats, so much reading and imitating kind of way. The people that I'm following have been amazing, in the way that they've helped everyone else, as well as their own amazing successes that I set as my own goals. I've of course come across individuals like this in the horse industry, but its so much fun to me to dive into something totally different and start all over again.

Arbonne's Transformative Five Year Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment